A consultation is always a good choice when choosing a moving company, either by phone, email, or in-person. An estimate or quote based on the size of your dwelling is never going to be as accurate as one based on the actual realities of your move – people have wildly different amounts of “stuff”!
Darling Solutions offers multiple types of consultations, and which type you have is dependent on your needs and the scope of your services. Not to worry – a call with one of our office team members will quickly determine which consultation is most appropriate for your situation.
- In-Person Consultations: Take place on-site, in your current residence. Our consultant will meet you there to take a tour, and you can discuss your needs and ask any questions you may have. At the end of the consultation, we will leave a detailed service proposal and estimate for your review.
- Phone/ Email Consultations: We will request a complete list from you of everything to be packed and moved, including pictures if possible! Our office team will ask you questions to ensure we understand the full scope of your requested services, then present the information to one of our consultants for an estimate and service proposal. We will send the service proposal and estimate to you by email, and you can take your time to review the proposal.
- Video Consultation: In very special scenarios, a video call consultation can be arranged when you cannot be on site. You will need to have somebody provide access to the residence, and our consultant will video call you once they are inside to do a tour and discuss the scope of your services. We will send our proposal by email, after the consultation is complete.
Regardless of which type of consultation you have, rest assured that there will be no pressure to make a decision on the spot, and no upselling or sales tactics. You are always welcome to connect with us should you have questions about our proposal and estimate – we want you to feel confident and comfortable with our services.
We will wait to hear from you about whether you wish to “move” forward with our services. If you approve of our proposal, please reach out to our office to reserve your preferred dates as soon as possible! Our team will take it from there to make all the necessary arrangements, then we’ll email you a detailed plan to ensure that you have the information summarized and easily accessible.
Please note: Your privacy is important to us. While we do take down your information for our files, we never share or sell this information, and your information is shredded if you choose not to proceed with our services. Similarly, we will not speak with anyone other than you about your proposed services, unless you provide explicit permission to disclose the information.
Looking for more to read?
Contact us today to get your free estimate.
Contact us today to get your free estimate.
- Book free consultation
- Review proposal
- Return signed proposal
- Confirm dates with Darling Solutions
- Relax - we'll handle the rest!
What your friends Say
The team knew where to park and the layout of both buildings – again good research. And although I was not present for the off loading it went smoothly as well. All of the team showed expertise and an understanding of the complexities of dealing with elderly people and their families.
We would definitely recommend them!
This in my opinion is service the way it’s supposed to be. I love you all thank you so so much
I would definitely recommend Darling Solutions for your moving needs.
Kelly's team displayed the same mindfulness, caring and compassion on the job as she did during the initial consult. We are grateful to your company for helping us through this. Thank you
I highly recommend Darling Solutions to anyone.
Again, we could not have done it without them! From decluttering and packing our condo to moving and setting us up in our new home, every member of the team was hardworking, helpful, warm and extremely competent. Their attention to detail in setting up our new place was remarkable. Honourable mention to the whole team: Kelly, Shawn, Ian, Phyllis, Barb M., Barb Y. Jack, Susan, Glen and Paul. Barb M., our team leader, and Ruth, in the office, were particularly good at calming a nervous client.
We recommend Darling Solutions without reservation. We can’t thank them enough.
Marj and Weldon
Adding COVID into the mix it was almost paralysing to think about. After a recommendation to Contact Darling most of that fear went away.
Professional, competent and most importantly Caring.
They made this move so smooth for my wife and her parents.
On moving day they left their old home and at the end of the day arrived in a new home with all their belongings unpacked and arranged. Completely stress and back pain free. The next day Darling took care of removing items targeted for donation and all remaining items for waste.
I cannot recommend this service enough.
Thank you so much.
Frankly thank-you does not even cover it. Your team, led by Julie, was absolutely incredible from the first moment we met down to the beautiful new plant for my mom and our goodbyes at the door.
They were so organized, thoughtful, friendly and polite. It was a sincere pleasure to work with all of them. I enjoyed the experience so much I am almost sad that the move is finished but happy that we will meet again when my parents are ready to hang their many pictures.
Again, I am in awe and am telling anyone with ears about Darling Solutions so they will hopefully in turn tell their friends and family.
Very best regards and please send our thanks once again to your team.